- Live Preview: Basic Layout (One Column) • Grid Layout • With Sidebar Layout
- Last Update: 13 April 2013
- Help: Installing • Customizing • FAQ
So this is basically the theme I have right now on this blog. Overall it’s very simple and though I’ve only included four links, depending on what layout you have, there is enough space to add more. As always if you come across any coding errors please tell me.
- There are three different layouts to choose from: Basic (one column), Grid and With Sidebar.
- Header image with no set dimensions
- Extra text boxes in sidebar for additional information.
- All post types supported.
- Space for four custom links, page link disabled.
- A full list of features and options are listed in the live preview.
So new layout because the old one was getting boring. Some of my previous themes have been more complex so I tried going for something more minimal, back-to-basics. To go with the new layout of the main, the pages got a nice spring cleaning as well; Themes & Pages Masterlist with the ability to look through the themes based on the main features, the FAQ with updated questions/answers, Customize Options Explained (General Theme Documentation) and I now have a proper Credits page.
The new theme blog also doubles as preview for the next theme I’ll be releasing (probably some time at the end of this week).
I’ll be moving (most of them are done) the codes of my themes and pages from Pastebin/Ge.tt to Google instead. Mainly because I reached my limit as free user on Pastebin and the increased demand of another host.
This will start as a trial basis and if there are no problems, I’ll carry on using this method.
Thank you for everyone who completed it and I’ve now taken it and will be looking at the results. I probably won’t post it all but I’ll have a look at any interesting points.